Invitation to BFS IOA workgroup on “Vials/ bottle defect classification”
Hello BFS IOA members,
BFS IOA are now happy to invite our BFS IOA members to volunteer to join our new workgroup on the subject “Vials/ bottle defect classification”.
The objective of this workgroup will be:
- create a list of vial/ bottle defects (continuation from list already presented at BFS IOA meetings in 2022)
- evaluate criticality of defect according to use (operator only for this part)
- define root cause, corrective action, actions to be taken to reduce occurrence…
The conclusion of the work will be incorporated as an annex to BFS IOA’s PTC.
- Deadline for candidacy: March 17, 2023
- Kick-off meeting: Week 14, 2023 (April 3, 2023)
- Workgroup leader: Mr. Loïc BONNE
- Meeting frequency: Every 2 weeks
- Format: Primarily by Teams meetings
- Conclusion and Report: End July 2023
Interested to join - please send email to BFS@melitek.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with short CV with relevant experiences.
If you have any question on this topic or on this group, you are more than welcome to send me an email.
We are very pleased to work with you on this subject very soon!
Leader workgroup / defect classification
(Process Quality Manager at Recipharm, Kaysersberg Pharmaceuticals S.A.S)