Guidelines for speakers at BFS IOA events
I agree as a speaker at BFS IOA conferences that I will be presenting in accordance with the guidelines below.
- I will address the topic information as agreed with the Board. Changes to the title can be made as agreed with the Officer of Operation. A presentation is expected to take about 30 minutes including 5 minutes for questions. If significantly more or less time is needed for the presentation, please arrange this with the BFS IOA Board before the meeting.
- I am aware that the BFS IOA logo is only allowed to be used on the first slide of the presentation and I will refrain from using the BFS IOA name or logo on the footer or header of each slide.
- I agree to provide the BFS IOA team (email@example.com) with a copy of my presentation in Power Point or PDF as soon as possible after the end of the conference.
- Presentation shall be of technical nature and I will not engage in any type of promotional marketing or selling of any product or service. No price references are allowed. Short company presentations can be included for background information, maximum 3 slides.
- I agree to notify BFS IOA (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately in the event if an emergency should prevent me from meeting my obligations as a speaker.
- I understand that I will not receive any royalty, honorarium or compensation unless previously agreed with BFS IOA. If I am a non-member, I will be entitled to participate at the full event as listed in program without any additional cost or fee.
- I authorize BFS IOA to use my name, photograph, and biographical data in connection with the use and promotion of the event and my presentation. I authorize BFS IOA to store a copy of my presentation and make it available to its members and to the participants of the event/meeting via BFS IOA website’s member section with secured member password.