North Africa / Middle East training seminar 2023 | Cairo, Egypt
Please save the date for the first BFS IOA North Africa/Middle East training seminar where all presentations will be held by experienced BFS operators from leading companies. Member vendors are very welcome to join the meeting to meet and network with participants. The training seminar will be held on March 8-9, 2023 with welcome reception on the evening of March 7. The seminar will include a site tour at new BFS plant ATECO Pharma in El-Sokhana.
As this is an open meeting, non-members operating BFS are able to join with 2 delegates per company free of charge (a small fee for additional delegates).
- Introduction, Background, and Basics of BFS Technology including resins
- Regulatory Aspects of BFS Production including new Annex 1 (Egypt version) Environmental Monitoring
- Layout Installations, Qualification and Validation and Sterile Filtration of BFS Installations including CIP and SIP
- Validation of aseptic fill process/Media fills
- Visual Inspection, physical inprocess controls and Leak testing of BFS containers
- Autoclaving of BFS products including validation
- Update/Presentation of BFS IOA Points to Consider
- BFS Machine Maintenance
- Downstream handling: Secondary Packaging
- Filling of heat sensitive Products/Biologicals with BFS equipment
- Company Presentation of ATECO Pharma + site tour
Online registration and agenda will be available soon.