Pfizer Global Manufacturing N.V.
Rijksweg 12, 2870 Puurs, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)3.890.95.54
Fax: +32 (0)3.890.84.28
PhD in science Free University of Brussels 1993 - 1998
Bio engineer Free University of Brussels 1988 - 1993
Professional experience (Summary) :
- Pfizer Global Manufacturing N.V.,01/2002 up to now
Supervisor BlowFillSeal production support 07/2005 up to now
Responsible for the engineering support and maintenance group of the Blow Fill Seal Department
- Project engineer 01/2002-06/2005
Responsible for the project management, installation & validation for an aseptic ampoule filling line with laser sealing.
- Jacobs Engineering 06/1998 - 12/2001
Assistance in the concept & basic design in the petrochemical, chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
Current Position : Responsible of the BFS Support
As responsible of the BlowFillSeal production support I have a leading position in manufacturing environment, with focus on production performance, people, quality and safety.
I have 8 years experience in aseptic manufacturing. During the past 5 years I am the responsible for the engineering support and maintenance group of the Blow Fill Seal Department.
The BFS support team consists of a team of engineers and technicians. Our responsibilities are:
- In new product development. Testing Phase II medicines and follow up to commercial production, including registration filing.
- Audits :
- To prepare for audits, eg FDA, EU, etc.
- To assist in audits
- 6sigma methodology in order to maximise production performance and minimise change over time.
- Preventive maintenance and solving break-downs
- Preventive maintenance optimalisation to obtain a significant reduction in maintenance cost
- TPM (Total Preventive Maintenance), PM by operator care during change over time
- Starting up Teamwork. People are organised in small groups around a process. The goal is to enhance the level of autonomy and increase the level of engagement.
- Reduction of energy consumption in the production department
Interest Participation within the BFS IOA
My interest to participate into the BFSIOA is to share knowledge in an open atmosphere and to be part in open discussions regarding the technology, organisation around the process and auditing. To extent the current network around BFS technology.